We aim to provide programs and services which will allow our students to reach their full potential. We strive to foster in our students a passion for learning, to become literate and critical thinkers, thus allowing them to contribute positively to society.
Preschool Education (Kindergarten for 4-year-olds and 5-year-olds)
The Preschool Cycle Program is intended for children who attend kindergarten for 4-year-olds and 5-year-olds. It aims to foster the global development of all children by taking preventive action to meet their needs. This program is a prescribed pedagogical reference designed to help ensure quality educational services. It provides avenues through which to observe the children to offer challenges adapted to their interests, needs and abilities, enriching their experiences and providing an environment and activities that will help them develop their full potential.
With the intention of promoting school success, the mandate of preschool education is as follows:
- To foster the global development of all children:
- Provide a reassuring, welcoming and inclusive environment
- Cultivate enjoyment through exploration, discovery and
- Lay the foundations for future schooling
- To take preventive action:
- Provide universal prevention activities
- Provide targeted prevention activities
Only the schools in the list below have both the Kindergarten and Pre-Kindergarten classrooms.